- Android-powered phone with 4G wireless connectivity (also compatible with 3G networks) 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display and slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Sprint TV and Amazon MP3 Store enabled; GPS turn-by-turn directions via Sprint Navigation; access to thousands of apps from Android Market
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (with optional hotspot capability); 5-MP camera with HD video capture; front-facing VGA camera for video chats; microSD expansion to 32 GB; Bluetooth stereo music
- 1500 mAh battery provides extended talk and standby times; released in August 2010
- What's in the Box: handset rechargeable battery charger 16 GB microSD card quick start guide
More detail ...